Happy and proud to be here to witness the13th Aromacology Sensi Annual Awards at the Royal Ballroom of The Royal Mandaya Hotel . Hosted by a dear sweet friend of mine, Abet Albert O. Padilla.
It was attended by all the hardworking “Aromacologers”, Franchise Directors/Owners of Business Centers from different cities.
Awardees were given special prizes for their loyaly and perseverance in promoting Aromacology Sensi products for how many years. Their lives were all very inspiring as they share how the company gave them a beautiful perspective of what life can be because the company’s vision is to be a trusted household name in skin care products and a reliable business partner to individuals who want to achieve financial freedom and independence.
Let me tell you about the background of Aromacology Sensi Incorporated and how it came into existence.
Aromacology Sensi Incorporated (ASI) is a specialty brand of 98% botanical based skin care products. All beauty and wellness products are manufactured using naturally-based raw materials like herbs, flowers and fruit extracts.
AromacologySensi manufacturing facility is situated in Davao City, Philippines. The first outlet opened in 2003 and expanded to other cities within the Philippines in 2005 and continues to reach out to other key cities to present. Our local consumers recognized the effectiveness of the products that it became popular nationwide. Knowing how consumers responded to it, the company reached out to their captured market by opening business opportunities through Multi-Level Network Marketing.
ASSET OF THE YEAR- Anna Grace Marisfosque Business Center/ASSET
Director of Legaspi
2019 BUSINESS CENTER OF THE YEAR AWARD : PAV Aromacology Cebu Marketing (partners Eleuteria Pono, Vilma Adaro & Walditrudes Vivares) – BC Cebu City
2019 WORLD OF WINNERS – GOLD AWARD
Trip to Beijing
• Vilma Adaro – Business Center Director Cebu City
• Heide Antolihao – Franchise & Asset Director Cebu City
• Nelly Booc – Business Center & Asset Director Ormoc City
• Mr & Mrs Augustinho Cabral – Business Center Director SM City & Lanang Davao City
• Ma. Cristina Cabral – Franchise Director Davao City
•Hannah Diamano – Business Center & Asset Director Dumaguete City
• Anita Ebasitas – Business Center Director Lapu lapu City, Cebu
• Albert Marifosque – Franchise Director Legaspi City
• Anna Grace Marifosque – Business Center & Asset Director Legaspi
• Erwin Ombon – Franchise Director Davao City
• Eleuteria Pono – Business Center & Asset Director Cebu City
• Joseph Pesigan – Franchise & Asset Director Pasay City
• Walditrudes Vivares – Business Center Director Cebu
• Emela Alpapara – Business Center Director Polangui, Albay
Marifosque (BC Director Legaspi)
• Evangeline Bation – Business Center Director Pangasinan
• Emee Lopez – Franchise Director Butuan
• Mary Therese Manalo – Business Center Director Buhangin, Davao City
• Gina Reyes – Business Center Director Ozamis City
Mr. Melvin Mondragon (Corporate Treasurer and the better half of Ms. Vanny Mondragon), announced their new and exciting products that will soon be out in the market. Introducing the Hydra fusion products and Essential oils suited to the well being of every individual in a modern world. It is made from the purest ingredients because it is organic and Vegan free. It is 100 percent plant based. That’s what makes their products effective, very safe to use and of good quality. It is definitely something to watch out for!
Congratulations to the Mondragon and Evangelista Family for a very successful celebration of the 13th Annual Awards held at the Royal Ballroom! Thanks Ms. Vanny J Mondragon (CEO, co-founder of Aromacology) and Ma’am Maria Victoria Evangelista (COO , Aromacology Sensi)